Monday, April 30, 2007

how many gelato's can you eat in a week?

Between the 2 of us we managed 16 in 8 days. Not a bad average. I think CJ topped the list with 4 tiramisu. I was right behind with 3 cioccolate´s...those are goood! Other flavors we tried included straciatella, melone, vaniglia, pistachio, fruta di bosca, fragola, pompelmo, limone, caramello and a few more...i don´t have my list in front of me. Some were better than others, but none were bad!

Milano wasn´t bad, the cathedral in the main square is massive! Certainly not as much art or history as Florence and Roma, but every is dressed to impress. Would be fun to be there tonight as AC Milan plays Manchester United for the chance to move on to the Champions League Final. It's in Milan so I'm sure the city is buzzing!

We're in Ibiza now for a week at a timeshare and enjoying the stability of one week in the same place! Internet time running out so more later!

No comments: